1. Favorite cookie/candy/baked good without which, it’s just not Christmas.
My mother’s Mamie Eisenhower Christmas cookies. Iced, decorated and waiting for me each year. Can’t have Christmas without them.
2. Do you do a fancy dinner on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, both, or neither? (Optional: with whom will you gather around the table this year?)
My family gathers on Christmas Day for a nice meal – nothing fancy, smancy. That isn’t us but definitely good eats and great company at my parent’s home.
3. Evaluate one or more of the holiday beverage trifecta: hot chocolate, wassail, egg nog.
Hot chocolate = teenagers
Wassail = no clue
Egg nog = drinkable paint
4. Candy canes: do you like all the new-fangled flavors or are you a peppermint purist?
5. Have you ever actually had figgy pudding? And is it really so good that people will refuse to leave until they are served it?
Never had figgy pudding. And if it makes people refuse to leave, I will never serve it. 🙂