I leave for Kenya Monday morning at 9:30 am. The team covets your prayers for safe travels and for God to bless every aspect of our trip.
I am traveling with four others for a 11 day trip to our partner country, Kenya. Although we will not be working directly with our partner school on this trip, we will be working with some missionaries there that we have connected with on our previous trip.
- Depart Monday, June 1st
- Arrive in Nairobi on Tuesday night and travel to the town of Naivasha
- Work at the House of Hope orphanage in Naivasha from Wednesday – Sunday.
- Monday, June 8th, we travel to Masai Mara National Park and stay the night there. (As I type this, I am watching a special on the Discovery Channel about the animals in this region. It is a fascinating and inspiring place.)
- Wednesday, June 10th, we travel to Nairobi for the day and flight out that night at 10 pm.
- Thursday, June 11th – arrive to St. Louis at 4 pm.
We are so grateful for your prayers! I will continue to post brief updates from the trip so please check daily throughout the trip.